Saturday 9 November 2013

Great pearls of wisdom.


True awakening.....in our future bearers.

MY EXPERIENCE  SHARED   I used to interact with adults and older children, not because of a superiority complex, but because I found comfort in those older than me, and their topics were more interesting than talking about dolls. I interacted with those younger because I felt a sense of duty towards them. here nowadays diff catered, but still, I respected them. I agree that children should be encouraged to interact with various age groups in order to help them understand the importance of all ages within the community. BUT UNDER GUIDANCE ...to save from extremes.
yes, I agree with Sri Ravi Shankarji.....Children should be encouraged to interact with various age groups. This is very important and will indicate whether they are developing any superiority or inferiority complex or if they are becoming introverted or extroverted.
  •  Children with an inferiority complex like to interact more with children younger than them. They will try to avoid the older ones and may even try to avoid those of the same age.        Those with superiority complex will try to shun the younger ones and will only want to relate to those older than them. 
  • By encouraging interaction with all age groups, they can be molded into balanced and flexible human beings with personalities free of complexes..I WELCOME differences ....children, and people, need to learn to interact with others who are different, but forcing deep personality change is not a good idea, and introversion/extroversion tends to be genetically influenced.
  • Do u agree with me? HOW TO BE GOOD TEACHER OR PARENT....pl add some of your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment